How To Commission A Chair
1) If you have a chair already you can send me a photo with approx size and give me an idea of what type of design you would like .
If you want me to supply the chair just let me know what you would like size / style etc and I will send you some options of available frames .
2) I will send you an approximate quote based on what info you provide and if you are happy to go ahead with the order we can discuss the design in greater detail and I can give you a firm price .
3) If you can bring the chair to me that is great but if not I will arrange a courier to collect it .( does not apply if I am supplying the chair ).
4) Once I have made the fabric I will photograph it and email it to you for your approval. If you are happy with the design then I will invoice you for 50% of the cost ( does not apply if i am supplying the chair you pay 100% on completion ).
5) Once the chair is finished I will email you a photograph and invoice you for the balance / payment in full . You can either collect the chair yourself or I can arrange a courier to deliver.
Lead time for most commissions is approximately 12 months but in some cases may be slightly longer .
If you have any questions please just ask .